Do you need transmission repair in Azusa? A complete transmission replacement can be expensive and is sometimes unavoidable, depending on the age of your car and your driving. However, it’s important to make sure you get regular transmission service to keep your transmission running smoothly. We offer fluid exchange for your transmission, as well as inspections and repairs when needed.
How to Tell if You Need Transmission Repairs
Are you unsure if you need transmission repair in Azusa? Here are some signs it’s time to visit a transmission shop:
- Transmission Slipping – Is your car not accelerating? Feel underpowered? And feels like it changes gears for no reason?
- Rough Shifting – Is your car making any clunking noises when it shifts? Is there a delay when you start to get the car moving?
- Leaking Fluids – Transmission fluid is normally red or brown. If you notice fluid leaking, bring to Johnny’s Auto for transmission service right away
- Warning Light – If a warning light, like the check engine light, has turned on with any of the above symptoms, could be a sign that you need transmission repair
If your vehicle is exhibiting any of these issues, you might need transmission repairs or service. Johnny’s Auto Service provides professional:
- Manual or Automatic transmission diagnosis, repair, and rebuild
- Clutch diagnosis, replacements, and repair
We work on all types of foreign and domestic cars and trucks. Our mechanics are ASE Certified Master Technicians and provide expert repairs on transmissions, engines, exhaust systems, and more. We have been proud to serve Southern California communities including Covina, Azusa, West Covina, Diamond Bar, San Dimas, and more, for over forty years! When you need transmission repair from professionals in Azusa, make the short drive to Johnny’s Auto. We would be happy to inspect your vehicle and offer expert repairs. Our dedication to quality workmanship and customer service has earned us a 100% customer satisfaction rate through AAA!